Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Remembered the Coupon I Got Last Year!

Last year when I went to the eye doctor, I read on my receipt about an opportunity to get $20 off of my next purchase if I completed a survey about my experience there. I took the survey and got the coupon. It said it didn't have an expiration date, so I saved it.

I only go to the eye doctor once a year. A year is a long time to keep a coupon. It can also be hard to remember to take it with you after 12 whole months! But I marked it on my calendar, and I remembered to use the coupon. So, I just saved $20. Yippee!

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Calendar reminders are great for that kind of thing! I've used mine a few times to remind myself about deadlines -- time to cancel HBO/movie channels because my free 30 days is up, time to check on the price of the Washington Post, because my deal expires next week, etc. Otherwise, there's no way I would remember to take care of that stuff, and I'd end up having the extra fees charged before I even realized it.