Thursday, December 6, 2007

Saving with Surveys

Look a little closer at your receipts before you throw them out or file them. There may be an opportunity to complete a survey about your recent shopping/dining experience in which you are rewarded a coupon for a future purchase.

Just recently, I went to the eye doctor and saw information about an online survey regarding my visit on the bottom of the receipt. I took a few minutes to complete it and was granted a printable coupon for $20 off my next visit. I don't think I'll go again until next year. However, there is no expiration date and you can combine it with insurance benefits and promotional discounts. So, I'm going to save it in my planner under November 2008 and use it next year for my annual exam.

I also got one of these surveys at Baja Fresh. That survey was also short and easy. This one gave me a code to write in the designated blank on my order ticket. If I go back within 30 days and take the ticket with the code, I'll get $2 off my next purchase.

J.C. Penney offered a similar deal. I did the short survey online. They gave me a printable coupon for 15% off my next regular, sale, or clearance priced purchase from one of their stores, catalog, or website which is good for the next 30 days.

I love extra savings!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: