Saturday, May 17, 2008

Collection: How to Save on Wedding Gifts

I've written several articles on various ways to save on wedding gifts, and I thought it might be useful to pull the links together in one post. If you find any of these tips useful, let me know. I'd love to hear about your wedding gift deals. Also, tell me if you know of other good ways to save when giving to a bride and groom.

Comparison Shopping Between the Store & the Website

Saving on Wedding Gifts at Bed, Bath, & Beyond

More Ways to Save on Wedding Gifts at Bed, Bath, & Beyond

Saving on Wedding Gifts at Target

Buy from a Wedding Gift Registry & Save for Charity

Saving on Wedding Gifts at Macy's

A Few More Ways to Save on Wedding Gifts

More Wedding Gift Savings: The Value of Shopping Early

More Wedding Gift Savings: Look Beyond the Registry

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: