Monday, January 28, 2008

Did Someone Say "Free Pretzel?!"

I have an email account just for signing up for newsletters, promotions, etc. that I don't want going to my regular email inbox. I usually check it about once a day to see what's new. Tonight I received a message from Auntie Anne's (as in the pretzel place at the mall). I don't even remember why I signed up for their newsletter because it's not somewhere where I go often. While I really like their pretzels, I don't usually snack while at the mall. However, I might have to make a special trip on Saturday!

Auntie Anne's is turning 20 years old on February 2. They are celebrating by giving out free pretzels from 10 AM - 4 PM. You can read more about their big day and the free pretzels at this link.

Happy Birthday, Auntie Anne! And thanks for passing out free treats!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: