Friday, November 9, 2007

No Retirement Fund for Britney

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty tired of hearing about Britney Spears and all of her problems lately. However, when I came across the Britney article on Money.com, I did actually read it. According to the article, she has yet another issue: the girl's got no savings or investments. With a net worth of about $100 million, I wonder if she needs it. However, if the reports are true that she has super big spending habits (and in my mind anyway, a questionable future for her career), she might want to consider it. Maybe toning down the lavish lifestyle would help her life in some other ways too.

Regardless of what I think of Britney, this article is a clever way to get people, especially younger ones, thinking about retirement savings. If you are into pop culture and need a little help thinking about your 401(k), here's a good place to start.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: